Tuesday, July 20, 2010

crush or not to crush

Huhh.. Life has been hard and easy.. What kind of statement is that?!
Whatever.. Anyway, my life has always been normal. Being a normal girl is cool. Really, sometimes you feel like you're a loser but sometimes you feel you're the greatest person on earth. Hey, that's normal. You only feel that when someone gives you attention. You will feel happy and then irritated.. trust me. I know how it feels.. When bad boys started to say your name, giving you love languages.. Ugh.. There's one guy that i met during my drama competition, Raoul. Well, he's a great actor. But I didn't meant to fall for him. Then , he gave me his phone number. I was like ok.. Then, he started to text me some love poems taht i think he took it from a fairytale book. Its like sweet-nonsense things. I like it but at the same time I hate it. Its like he calling me a princess, tried to steal my heart.. Like what? Its like weird you know. His poems are sweet but too bad I didn't fall for him. He's 17!! He keeps texting me until now. I just go with the flow. I don't want to take the risk to hurt him. Coz I'm a heartbreaker, baby!! Hahaha!!

See ya again..
XOXOXOX~

No comments:

Post a Comment