Thursday, April 22, 2010

staying home...

huhhh...

Yeah, I'm at home and I am so bored!! Just because I'm sick and had to stay at home.. At school, I have my lovely friends that are always making me happy and yet crazy. Eventhough I just didn't meet them for 1 day, I still miss them a lot! Now I know having a friend is very special to me! Especially when they love you.. And one more thing is about my grandmother. She asked me to enter this competition which I don't want to enter! But she still forcing me and wants to take me to the competition this evening. God! I don't want to go. Ok, my only problem is, I cannot say no to someone who is much much older than me. I just feel wrong and not suppose to be rude. Hey, I'm a nice girl, ok? But at the same time its eating myself alive. I just don't want to go! Why is it so hard to say no to her? Why does my cousin can say no!!

No comments:

Post a Comment