Monday, May 30, 2011

Just A Few Seconds In My Life

What does that mean? It is so clear.. Only a few seconds in my life, everything changes..

I just found out that I'm suffering from this heart disease thing.. Gah, its crazy. I didn't know it was that serious. Until I felt a pain on my chest everyday. I can't keep it any longer. I went to the doctor, and after a few tests, I was diagnose with this thing.. That doesn't mean I'm dying or what..

The only way to keep me survive is by medication. But its better to have an operation. I'm just scared if I did the operation, I might die faster. More risk.. Don't want to take it.. I'm not supposed to consume sugar, well just a little bit. Not in a large quantity..

Yeah, maybe that shows me something. Maybe I'm not gonna live that long but I'm gonna live life to the fullest. And that's a promise.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment