Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm So Wrong, I Guess?

Okay, I think I'm right but I could be wrong..

I don't what's up with me.. I keep seeing him different from his real self... And I'm talking about my friend, Muhammad Faris Affandi.. ( lets just hope he will not open this blog -,- ) I don't know.. I always see him as a normal guy but lately, I see him as... Darn! Its all because of Zaim.. He told me that Faris is kinda off a little bit.. I was shocked when I heard that.. Now, I keep seeing him differently.. I want to tell him this but I just don't know how..

I mean, he's one of my closest friend... And I care about him as much I care as my other friends.. But, is it true that he is "special"? I'm really feeling guilty right now.. Sorayya said that he is just fine... But I swear I could see something different about him.. God! This is hard! I just want to ask him but I can't.. Oh, if only Zaim didn't tell me about this, I wouldn't be thinking he's weird or something..

To Faris, if you are reading this, I'm so sorry if I'm wrong.. I know I'm not supposed to think that way but I don't know why.. I'm so sorry..

Yours Truly,
Sufiah...

No comments:

Post a Comment