Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finals In Hand

Hello guys!! Yes, its been a long time since I updated my blog. I've been seriously busy as a student..

Ok, my finals exams is coming closer! For now, just study as hard as I could to get the perfect score for me. Not for the school. Tomorrow will be the first day of the exams. Bahasa Melayu, History and Sivik. Though love.. -.-. Oh well, the finals will end on Monday, 1st November 2010.. I don't really take the last paper seriously. Its only ICT. About computers..

Rumours has it that next year, the teachers will synchronise the pupils in each class. Which means that equal amount of student from three different races will be in each class. I might be kick down to a different class.. To stay in it, I have to make sure that my results are awesome! But, its hard. No doubt. There's a lot of geniuses in that class compared to me, a normal B+ girl.

Lets hope the paper will be easy so easy that I can get full marks or maybe the teachers will read the answers to me only.. Hehehe.. Not gonna happen..
Good Luck to all 2 Merantians!!

~XOXOX~

No comments:

Post a Comment