Tuesday, April 20, 2010

new song in process

hey hey hey!!

I have an amazing thing to write! Today i went to my guitar class. Then, like of course, i learned how to play it (and so getting better!). After finished learning, my teahcher asked me if I already wrote any lyrics, and I said 'YEAH'. The teacher then asked me if I already have the chords and I said no. So here comes the BIG news!! My teacher said he can give me some chords and help me to write an REAL SONG (with melody and music..)! And, yeah, I am really excited about next week! I am now writing some awesome lyrics from my experience.. Its sad, don't ask. So, i have to wait for next week and Sufiah song's will be complete and can't wait to play it to my family and loved ones!!

(credits to JONAS BROTHERS cos i was watching LIVING THE DREAM - WE ARE OUR SONG. What they said was really, really true! so got inspired from that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment